It’s important to keep yourself and other anglers safe. Most importantly, clean up after yourself, practice physical distancing with those who are not in your bubble, and wear a mask when physical distancing isn’t possible or when directed to by local establishments.
- Bring all your supplies from home, including lifejackets and a first aid kit;
- Only fish with members of your social circle/bubble or by yourself;
- Practice physical distancing with people who are not in your social circle/bubble;
- Wear a mask or face covering when physical distancing is difficult
- Take all garbage and recycling with you in order to keep the environment clean.
Keep Canada Fishing is the national voice of Canada’s anglers, and we lead the effort to preserve your right to sustainably fish on our lakes, oceans, rivers and streams. By informing anglers of current and potential issues and threats affecting recreational fishing and access to public waters, our goal is to motivate anglers to take action on matters of importance to the future of fishing and conservation. We’re also your voice on Parliament Hill. If you would like to contribute to our efforts to “Keep Canada Fishing,” you can donate now via PayPal.